If you are searching for a Freehold Block Management company that you can trust, at Sensible Property Management we have a small, friendly and dedicated team specialising in all things Block Management to cater for all your needs
We aim to make block management as simple as possible for our Clients, taking care of latest legislative requirements whilst offering proactive and regular support at resident/ shareholder meetings to help you make informed decisions.
Our service offerings include the following;
- Acting as the focal point for all Shareholder issues.
- Guidance and advice to Directors of Shareholder companies and self-managed blocks.
- Defects inspections and works diagnostics.
- Co-ordination of repairs and maintenance issues.
- Management of external contractors, ensuring best practices and value.
- Financial accounts management & statutory accounting reporting.
- Collection of maintenance monies from Shareholders.
- Legislative requirements, including Section 20 Notices to Shareholders.
- Company Secretarial services, including issuing of notices, chairing and minuting Shareholder meetings.
- Legal requirements in property transactions, including Purchaser questionnaires.
- Procurement services, including management of works tendering procedures.
- Project/ works management services.
- Co-ordination of insurance claims issues.
- Undertaking Health & Safety/ fire inspections to communal/ shared areas to ensure compliance to latest standards.
- Legal support/ dispute resolution.
Your Financial Security
If we manage your finances, we will do this through separate dedicated Client bank accounts, with a designated account opened in your Block‘s name. A spending limit can be agreed for smaller amounts (such as cleaners). The Directors can be joint signatories, if required, and we will seek your authority to settle larger amounts. We can send you a copy bank statement by e-mail (or post) if required, once a month. If you wish to keep control of your sinking fund, we can arrange to keep this in a separate bank account.
Trusted Trades Contractors
We can offer you the choice of either using our experienced team of local contractors, cleaners and gardeners that we regularly use, or alternatively, we are happy to adopt your preferred existing Providers, if required. Our approved trades contractors and specialists have been vetted by us which is borne out by our Clients continued satisfaction with the works undertaken and managed by us.
We use local insurance brokers who we work closely with. As they understand our business they are able to offer a comprehensive service and competitive rates, which have frequently allowed us to pass on considerable savings to our Clients. This service also aids us to speedily liaise, manage and settle any claims issues, should they occur (which is included within our standard management fee service). We also have a number of local chartered accountancy firms who assist us to prepare statutory company and service charge accounts, if required.